Microsoft introduces Microsoft Edge as a default web browser in Windows 10. Whether you upgraded your PC to Windows 10 or bought a new PC with pre-loaded Windows 10, you’ll have Microsoft Edge as a default browser. You can change default browser in Windows 10, but it isn’t as easy as it was in Windows 7 and 8.
Here’s how to change default browser in Windows 10.
1. Navigate to Settings. Open Start Menu, click on Settings icon.
2. Click on System (Display Notifications, Apps, Power).
3. Scroll down and select Default apps in the left side pane. In the right side pane, you can see Microsoft Edge as default web browser.
4. Click on Microsoft Edge, a popup window will open. Select your preferred browser to choose as default web browser in Windows 10 e.g. Google Chrome.
5. Now, you can see Google Chrome as your default web browser.
If you like this tutorial, please comment below and share it with others.