If you have accidentally deleted your Facebook messages, photos and videos, no need to worry about it. You can retrieve Facebook deleted data easily. Facebook saves your profile data in its archive which can be downloaded anytime.
How to retrieve Facebook deleted data (photos, messages and videos)
1. Log in to your Facebook account, go to the settings.
2. On the General Account Settings screen, you will see Download a copy of your Facebook data. Click on it.
3. On the next page you will see a button Start My Archive, by clicking on it and you will be asked to enter your password to continue.
4. Click submit after entering the password. On the next screen a message will be shown that the download link for your data will be sent to your email id which you used to create your Facebook account.
5. After few minutes, you’ll receive an email from Facebook included with download link for your archive data. You can download the data simply by clicking on that link.
This is how easily you can retrieve deleted Facebook data like your photos, messages and videos.
If you like this tutorial, please comment below and share it with others.